Business profile of Ncl Buildtek Unlisted Share
NCL BUILDTEK LTD is part of NCL Group comprises of ALLTEK & SECCOLOR DIVISIONS. Over period of time the product portfolio is expanded to AAC Blocks, Dry-Mix Mortars, Tile Adhesives & Flooring segments. To represent the company’s entire portfolio the company is renamed as NCL BUILDTEK LTD.
Today, NCL BUILDTEK LTD has four successful business verticals under its realm; NCL Coatings, NCL Windoors, NCL Wall Solutions and NCL Services.
- COATINGS DIVISION – NCL manufactures Putties, textures, wide range of emulsion paints.
- WINDOORS DIVISION – NCL manufactures colour coated GI windows, and over a period started manufacturing ABS Doors in collaboration with KOS, South Korea, uPVC Doors & Windows in collaboration with Veka AG, Germany, and high-end Aluminium Windows in partnership with SCHUCO, Germany.
- WALLS DIVISION – NCL manufactures AAC BLOCKS, DRY-MIX Cement Mortars & Wide range of Tile Adhesives.
Financial Performance of NCL Buildtek in FY20-21
1. Due to COVID-19, the revenue has gone down from 285 Crores in FY19-20 to 265 Crores in FY20-21.
2. EBITDA has also reduced from 35 Crores to 20 Crores.
3. EBITDA margins has reduced from 13% to 7.5%.
4. PAT has gone into negative. In FY20-21 NCL Buildtek has registered a loss of 5.33 Crores.
5. Debt on the books has reduced from 113 Crores to 91 Crores in FY20-21, which is good sign.
6. Trade receivables has gone down from 108 Crores to 78 Crores in FY20-21. Due to this they have generated cash flow of 41Crores from operations. Reduction of receivables is very positive for the balance sheet of NCL Buildtek.
Selling of NCL Pearl Building
NCL Buildtek has sold NCl Pearl”, Secunderabad with NCL Holdings (A& S) Limited on 26.03.2021 for a consideration of Rs. 3,53,00,000/- and the entire consideration has been received and physical possession also handed over.
Financial Results of NCL Buildtek Unlisted Shares of FY20-21