(i) Pursuant to the provisions of Section 110 and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013 (‘the Act’), read with the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014 (including any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force) and pursuant to other applicable laws and regulations, if any, the Bank is seeking approval of the Members of the Bank for the following business items set out in the Notice of Postal Ballot dated March 28, 2019 which is to be passed through Postal Ballot process, which includes voting by electronic means (e-Voting).
(ii) The Agenda Points in the Postal Ballot are:
1. Adoption of a new set of Articles of Association of the Bank.
2. Change of name of the Bank from ‘The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited’ to ‘CSB Bank Limited’.
3. Increase in Authorized Capital of the Bank.
4. Foreign Investment Limits in the Bank.
5. Approve CSB Employee Stock Option Scheme 2019 of the Bank
6. Listing of Equity shares of the Bank, either by way of a Direct listing of its Equity Shares or by way of an Initial Public Offer of Equity shares through Fresh issue and /or an Offer for Sale by the certain shareholder(s) of the Bank.