Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited Unlisted Shares
1. Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act.
2. Received RBI license for NBFC Operations
3. Partnered with Aavishkaar Goodwell for Private Equity Funding
4. Opened 10 branches across Pune and Solapur in Maharashtra and Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh.
1. Expanded operations across Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat and Rajasthan bringing the network to 70 branches with 274,000 active customers.
2. Received Equity Infusion from Lok Capital, HDFC Holdings, HDFC Life and IFC in addition to Aavishkar Goodwell.
3. Received RBI approval for NBFC-MFI Status.
1. The network expanded to include Madhya Pradesh bringing the total number of branches to 145 with 562,000 active customers.
2. Issued debt securities and obtained listing permission from the BSE Ltd. in the Wholesale Debt segment.
1. Received ‘Scheduled Commercial Bank’ Status
2. Became Member of CGTMSE – Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro & Small Enterprises.
Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited Unlisted Shares Details:
|Total Available Shares:||400|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||150-300 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ 275 Per Equity Share|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited Unlisted Shares: