(i) Electrosteel Steels Ltd has set up 2.51 Million Ton Per Annum (MTPA) Greenfield Integrated Steel Plant near Siyaljori village, in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand. It primarily consists of a Sinter Plant, Coke Oven, Blast Furnace, Basic Oxygen Furnace, Billet Caster, Wire Rod Mill, Bar Mill, and Power Plant. ESL has established excellence at every stage of production by bringing international expertise and solutions from reputed manufacturers. Along with the latest technology, the plant operates in synchronization with the highest ecological standards.
(ii) The Company’s product range includes Pig Iron, Billets, TMT Bars, Wire Rods and Ductile Iron Pipes.
(iii) NCLT Case:
Due to huge debt on the company, the banks took the company to NCLT as they were unable to pay its debt obligation. And in the NCLT, Vedanta acquired the company. The following restructuring was done in the company.
a) The Board of the Company has been reconstituted on June 4, 2018, i.e. the effective date with nominees of Vedanta being inducted as a member of the Board.
b) Vedanta Star Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vedanta Limited) has on June 04, 2018, deposited Rs. 532,000.00 lakh in an escrow account (“Escrow Account”) of the Company for payment to financial creditors of the entire amount of sustainable debts in terms of the ARP out of total Outstanding amount of Rs. 12,71,913.21 lakhs and the same has been remitted to them on June 21, 2018.
c) 739,91,32,055 equity shares of Rs. 10 each were allotted on June 6, 2018, to financial creditors converting the non-sustainable debt to equity.
d) On June 14, 2018, the existing 980,83,67,078 equity shares including those allotted on June 6, 2018, to financial creditors as above have been reduced from Rs. 9,80,836.71 lakhs to Rs. 19,616.73 lakhs divided into 980,83,67,078 equity shares of Re. 0.20 each fully paid-up.
Simultaneously, 50 such shares of Re 0.20 each thereafter have been consolidated into 1 fully paid-up equity share of Rs. 10 each. The amount of Rs. 9,61,219.97 lakhs reduced as above in compliance with the Order of Hon’ble NCLT has been credited to Capital Reserve.
e) On June 15, 2018, 176,55,06,078 fully paid equity shares of Rs. 10 each were allotted to Vedanta Star Limited against the money deposited in Escrow Account, leaving the balance of Rs. 355,449.39 lakhs to be considered as long term interest-bearing loan.
f) Consequent to the above allotment and consolidation of shares, the equity share capital of the company stands at Rs. 19,61,67.34 lakhs divided into 196,16,73,420 equity shares of Rs.10 each. (ARP) by NCL
(iv) And finally, the company was acquired by Vendanta in 2018 and delisted the company from exchanges. The delisting price offered was Rs.9 per share. From thereon, the company has performed really well in terms of financials.
(v) When the Electrosteel was delisted, the EV was around 5300 Cr.
Business Performance of ESL Unlisted Share in Fy21-22
1. In FY22, ESL produced the most hot metal ever (1.355 MT, up 5% YoY), as well as the most saleable amount ever (1.260 MT, up 6% YoY).
2. EBITDA margins have shrunk by 20% year over year, mostly as a result of rising iron ore prices and an unusual rise in the price of coking coal over the year.
3. To reduce the cost of iron ore (the raw material used to make a steel) the ESL has acquired 2 mines namely (i) Nandidih Iron ore Block (BICO) & (ii) Nandidih Iron Ore & Manganese Block (FEEGRADE) in Barbil, Odisha through the auction process conducted by government of Odisha. This will give them backward integration facility for making steel.
4. In the year FY22, the prices have been impacted by global economic slowdown, Russia – Ukraine war, the emphasis on development projects, demand-supply forces, and government spends and policies. The company is expecting that Steel demand will remain stable in 2022 and there will be sharp correction in prices of Coking coal and iron ore prices.
5. In the month of May-22, Government has imposed export duty on the products i.e.- Pig iron, TMT & Wires rod and increased export duty on all grades of iron ore. Government has also removed duty on coking coal. Removal of import duties on coking coal and increase in export duty for iron ore will ease cost of production for steel. However, imposition of export duty on steel will have negative effect on domestic steel price sentiment.
|Total Available Shares:||Not Available|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||1000 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ 50 Per Equity Share|
|Retail Discount:||Bulk Deal (1%)|
|Particulars (in Cr)||Fy22||Fy21|
|Cost of Material Consumed||4591||2682|
|Change in Inventory||-250||130|
|Employee Benefit Expenses||161||154|
1. Revenue has increased from Rs.4899 Crores in Fy21 to Rs.6799 Crores in Fy22. 2. Cost of Material consumed has increased from 2682 in Fy21 Crores to 4591 Crores in Fy22. 3. Gross Margins has come down heavily from 45% to 32% in Fy22. This is due to a result of rising iron ore prices and an unusual rise in the price of coking coal over the year. 4. PBT was at Rs. 26 Crores as compared to loss of 21 Crores last year. However, due to higher deferred tax, of 188 Crores in Fy22, the ESL came in loss.Electrosteel Steel Annual Report 2021-22 Electrosteel Steel Annual Report 2020-21 Electrosteel Steel Annual Report 2019-20 Electrosteel Steel Annual Report 2018-19
|Particulars (in Cr)||Revene||OPM||PAT||NPM||EPS||P/E|
Please find below the procedure for buying Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares Instantly?
The Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about Electrosteel Steels Limited Unlisted Shares, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.