1. Hira Ferro Alloys Ltd. (HFAL) is a venture by one of the primesteel manufacturing group, The Hira Group of industries. HFAL has created its identity as a manufacturer of Ferro Alloys, Power, Briquette and Fly Ash Bricks. It is an active contributor in the production of manganese based ferro alloys in modern steel making and refining. It is India’s one of the pioneer company to produce ferro alloys.
2. It was established in 1990 with 5.0 MVA (SAF) to produce 7200TPA equivalent of SiMn. Its Installed Capacity is 26.6 MVA equivalents of 61500 TPA of FeMn while power generation capacity is 20MW for thermal, 8.5 MW for the biomass base plant and 1.5MW for windmill energy that makes one third of the green energy produced. The company has initiated the Installation and expansion of Wind Mill Power Generation units across the Indian States. It has earned a clientele of highly reputed brands across the country.
Acquisition of 44.54,621 Shares of Hira Ferro Alloys Limited (A Subsidiary Company). GPIL’s has signed a Share Purchase Agreement with Hira InfraTek Limited (HITL) on 21st March, 2022 to acquire 44,54,621 equity shares of Hira Ferro Alloys Limited (HFAL) from HITL at a price of Rs. 224/-per share. Subsequent to acquisition of these 44,54,621 equity shares of HFAL from HITL, the GPIL`s holding in HFAL shall be increased from 56.45 % to 75.66 % to the paid-up capital of HFAL.
3. Hera Ferro Alloys is a subsidiary of GPIL.
4. Hera Ferro Alloys 9MFY21 PAT is 91.80 and EPS is 47x. So, deal happens at P/E of 4.76x based on this number.
|Total Available Shares:||100|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Particulars (Fig. In Cr.)||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Revenue from Operation||199||252||267||302||314||593|
|Cost of Raw Materials Consumed||137||175||160||190||199||301|
|Changes in Inventory||-0.2||-0.8||-3||-7||7||-21|
|Employee Benefit Exps||8||9||10||12||13||13|
|Profit Before Tax||6||8||2||4||22||158|
|Profit After Tax||3||6||4||4||21||113|
1. Because of increased demand in the steel industry and higher price realisation, Hira Ferro had an outstanding year of success in Fy21-22. 2. During the current year, Hira Alloy reported gross sales of Rs 593 Cr, EBIDTA of Rs 169 Cr, and PAT of Rs 113 Crores. This is in comparison to the previous year, when the company reported gross sales of Rs 314 Cr, EBIDTA of Rs 33 Cr and PAT of Rs. 21 Cr. 3. The sales turnover of Ferro Alloys increased to Rs 480. Cr as against previous year of Rs.230 Cr, registering a growth of 108.19% in view of favourable demand in Steel Sector due to increase in demand coupled with better realization.Annual Report 2017 - 2018 Annual Report 2018 - 2019 Annual Report 2019 - 2020 Annual Report 2020 - 2021 Annual Report 2021 - 2022
Please find below the procedure for buying Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares Instantly?
The Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about Hira Ferro Alloys Unlisted Shares, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.