Greeting from UnlistedZone,
Please find below the procedure for buying unlisted shares at UnlistedZone.
1. You confirm booking with us at a price.
2. You provide your client master report (ask the broker if not available).
3. We will provide the bank details.
4. You need to transfer funds in that account.
5. Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS CHEQUE TRANSFER. No CASH DEPOSIT.
6. Payment has to be done from the same account in which shares are to be credited.
7. We will transfer the shares in 24 hours if funds are credited before 2 pm.
8. Happy investing.
These days’ brokers are asking below-mentioned detail to fill as well along with other formality as mentioned above.
(i)Payment Mode( Cheque/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
(ii) Bank Account Number
(iii) Bank Name
(iv) Branch Name
(v) Client Name
The best place to buy and sell unlisted shares
Important Note: Please note that the lock-in period for selling unlisted shares is 1 year after listing. Hence you can’t sell an unlisted share which you bought in Pre-IPO for 1 year after its listing. i.e. You can sell it only after 1 year calculated from the listing date. For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com