A) About Orbis Financial Unlisted Share
1. Established in the year 2005 and headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana Orbis is a SEBI registered Custodian of Securities and a Clearing member in all the market segments in India having commenced commercial operations in 2009. It commenced its RTA services in 2019 as a SEBI accredited Registrar & Share Transfer Agent (R&T Agent) followed by Trustee services as a SEBI accredited Trustee services provider.
2. Orbis Financial Corporation Limited is a focussed financial services company dedicated towards Investor servicing in inter-related verticals namely Custody & Fund Accounting services, Commodity clearing, Equity derivatives clearing, Currency derivatives clearing, Share Transfer Agency and Trustee services.
3. Orbis Financials operates as an independent custodian and provides end-to-end services such as FPI registration, custodial services, fund accounting, clearing, depository and trusteeship services to its clients.
B) Clients of the Company
1. Orbis Financials Unlisted Share largely caters to institutional clients like FPI, portfolio management services (PMS), foreign direct investment (FDI), Domestic Institutional Investor (DII), and alternative investment funds (AIFs), particularly through its custodial business, and also provides clearing services to TMs and FPIs.
2. As of November 2021, the company caters to ~250 FPIs , ~100 PMS, ~50 AIF’s and ~1500 high net worth individuals(HNI)/non-resident individuals (NRIs).
C) Products of Orbis Financial Unlisted Share
1. Fund Accounting and customer reporting services
2. FX execution
4. Designated depository participant services
5. Custody and clearing services
6. Derivative clearing services
7. Trustee services
8. Registrar and share transfer agency services (RTA services)
D) How Orbis Financial Makes Money?
Orbis Financial sources of revenue comprises of Treasury-Related Income, Custodial & and Clearing Income.
The company’s fee income remains annuity based (depending on AUC) and transaction oriented (linked to clearing volumes), which limits its exposure to market or credit risks to some extent.
E) Risk in Orbit Financial Business
1. Modest scale of operations. It also has modest market share of 0.35% in FY21-22. So, we will have to check the performance once their size become big.
2. The custodial business is exposed to concentration risks with the top ten clients accounting for ~51% of the overall Asset Under Custody as of September 2021.
3. As a Professional Clearing Member, the company reported an increase in clearing volumes to Rs. 13.2 lakh crore in FY2021 from Rs. 3.04 lakh crore in FY2019. However, the market share in terms of total volumes cleared remains marginal with equity derivatives at 0.23%, currency derivatives at 1.16%, commodity derivatives at 3.28% and the cash segment at 0.32% as of September 30, 2021.
4. Orbis Financials generates income from the Capital market. So, revenue and profitability remain vulnerable to market performance.
5. Currently, there are ~20 SEBI-registered custodial service providers comprising 15 bank promoted custodians, 4 promoted by financial institutions, and 1 individual-promoted custodian Orbis Financials. The industry ,however, remains dominated by bank custodians.
6. To onboard new clients, Orbis Financial has to rely on partners networks. So, Cost-to-income ratio which is, by dividing the operating expenses by the operating income generated. The Cost to Income Ratio is 74%, which means for Rs.100 Income, the cost is Rs.75. This remain elevated as Orbis Financial is a small player.
|Total Available Shares:||1000|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||50 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best in Industry Per Equity Share|
|Employees Benefit Expenses||2025||1053||803|
|Profit Before Tax||1949||1634||904|
|Profit After Tax||1593||1157||722|
Please find below the procedure for buying ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED Instantly?
The ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about ORBIS FINANCIAL CORPORATION LIMITED, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.