Please find below the procedure for buying J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
1. You confirm booking of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares with us at a trading price.
2. You provide your client master report (ask the broker if not available) along with PAN Card and Cancelled Cheque in case you are not transferring funds from the bank account as mentioned in the CMR Copy.
These are KYC documents required as per SEBI regulations.
3. We will provide the bank details.
4. You need to transfer funds in that account.
5. Payment has to be done in RTGS/NEFT/IMPS CHEQUE TRANSFER. No CASH DEPOSIT.
6. Payment has to be done from the same account in which shares are to be credited.
7. We will transfer the shares in 24 hours if funds are credited before 2 pm.
Important Note: Please note that the lock-in period for selling J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares is 6 months after listing. Hence you can’t sell J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares which you bought in Pre-IPO for 6 months after its listing. i.e. You can sell it only after 6 months calculated from the listing date. For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please find below the procedure for selling J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
1. We will confirm our buying price of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
2. We will give you our client master report and you will transfer the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares to our demat account.
3. We will ask for bank details of yours once the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares are received in our demat account..
4. We will transfer the funds in your bank account within 24 hrs of receiving the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
5. Payment will be made in RTGS / NEFT / CHEQUE TRANSFER/IMPS. No CASH DEPOSIT.
6. Payment will be given in the same account which is linked to demat account or you need to provide the cancelled cheque shows your name to verify. As per SEBI regulations, the transfer of funds in the third party account is not legal and our policy refrain us from doing so.
Note: The price at which we are buying the share is fixed for 3 days. If you cant sell your stock within 3 days, then the price of that day will be applicable when we receive shares in our demat.
Lock-in period of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares depends upon category of investors.
1. Venture Capital Funds or Foreign Venture Capital Investor - lock-in Period of 6 months from the date of acquisition of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
2. AIF-II - There is no locking period.
3. Other Investors (include Retail, HNIs or Body Corporate) lock-in Period of 6 months from the date of listing of IPO of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
This new SEBI rule was introduced in the month of August-2021, wherein the SEBI has reduced the lock-in period previously from 1 year to 6 months to encourage more and more funds to be invested in startups which are going to public or IPO in near future. Reduction of lock-in is seen as big step and after that many PMS funds are advising their clients to invest in Pre-IPO shares to get the benefit of early stage investment.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares from his/her demat account to any other demat account.
There are two Types of DIS Slip.
1. Offline-DIS - This is an offline mode of transfer of shares wherein the investors needs to fill DIS form and give it to their broker for transferring the shares. Following are the fields which are required to be filled.
a. ISIN number of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
b. Name of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares
c. Quantity of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares
d. Cosideration Amount
e. Target DP ID and Client ID
2. Online DIS - Some of the broker these days gives facility of transferring the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares via online DIS. So, please check with your broker whether such facility is available or not. For example: Angel Broking proivdes the facility of Online-DIS from its platform. As an investor he/she simply needs to add a beneficiary into it and send the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares by filling the details similar to Ofline-DIS.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares Instantly?
1.You can download the NSDL or CDSL application from google play-store and check. If you want to check whether your stock broker is registered with NSDL or CDSL then check the following procedure.
By carefully examining the number format of Demat Account we can easily identify whether the stock broker is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
"DP ID is the unique identification of the Broker. Every broker gets a unique number from CDSL or NSDL.By carefully examining the number format of Demat Account we can easily identify whether the stock broker is registered with CDSL or NSDL.
Client ID is the unique identification of the Client. Every client gets this unique number which represents his/her portfolio.
In CDSL, all these characters are numbers (1234567891234567) first 8 digits are DP ID and next 8 digits are Client Id whereas in NSDL the first two characters are letters which are in accordance with the country that you are from (IN12345678912345), then 6 unique digits for Broker and next 8 digits are client ID.
CDSL = 12345678(DP ID) and 91234567(Client ID).
NSDL = IN123456 (DP ID) and 78912345(Client ID).
Check in brokers application?
Credit of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares can be checked in brokers application as well but it takes T+2 days to show the shares.
The J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
1. We check the last funding that is being done in the J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares to ascertain the benchmark valuation.
2. If there is no funding happened in the company, then we try to find a business similar to J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares in the listed space and do comparison method to ascertain the valuation.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.
Discussion on J.K. Fenner (India) Limited Unlisted Shares: