1. Hella India Lighting is the Indian arm of German automotive lighting major, Hella. HELLA is known for setting global standards for quality, customer orientation and has created a niche for itself in both international and domestic market as a supplier to leading vehicle manufacturers.
HELLA has an experience of over 50 years of its presence in Indian market as it entered Into JV with JMA Industries in the year 1959. HELLA India Lighting Ltd. was established as 81% subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA of Germany in 2005 by ending the JV JMA Industries.
2. Hella India Lighting basically provides Projector Lamps, LED Lamps, Auxillary Lamps, Lubricants, Spark Plugs and Coolants diretcly to OEMs and in the aftermarket. OEM means they provide directly to original manufacturers such as Maruti, Tata Motors etc. And, after market is the secondary market of the automotive industry, concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, equipment, and accessories, after the sale of the automobile by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to the consumer.
3. It was delisted in the year 2015 at Rs.52.39 per share. This is the exit price offered by the company and same was accepted by the shareholders.
4. Revenue of the company has increased from mere 50 Crores in 2011 to 196 Crores in 2021. However, from 2019 to 2021 period, the revenue has reduced from 200 Crores to 196 Crores. The main reason for reduction in the revenue is slowdown in the automobile industry, as Hella India Lightning mainly supply automotive products.
5. Hella India Automotive Private Limited holds ~31% and Holding company Hella Holding International, GmbH Holds 69% shares.
|Total Available Shares:||1000|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Name of Shareholders||No.of Shares||% of holding|
|Hella India Automotive Private Limited||10,01,687||31.59%|
|Hella Holding International, GmbH||16,17,400||51.00%|
|Cost of Good Sold||165||112||102||120||107||91|
|% of Sales||53%||58.32%||59.09%||60.71%||59.77%||61.07%|
|% Gross Margin||46%||42.58%||41.49%||39.92%||40.74%||40.20%|
|% of Revenue||11%||12.59%||12.64%||10.29%||9.54%||9.91%|
|% of Revenue||16%||22.23%||20.75%||21.17%||22.02%||20.76%|
|Operating Profit Margins||12.9%||7.76%||8.10%||8.47%||9.19%||9.53%|
|% of PPE||19.23%||18.32%||21.29%||18.13%||17.52%||20.60%|
|% of Tax||30.4%||98.57%||26.89%||0.26%||0.36%||-0.08%|
|Net Profit Margins||5.19%||0.02%||1.10%||371.20%||292.61%||484.72%|
|Hella India Lighting Ltd||126||305||50||8|
Please find below the procedure for buying Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares Instantly?
The Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about Hella India Lighting Unlisted Shares, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.