Cleartrip Limited Unlisted Shares
1) Founded in 2006, Cleartrip is an online travel aggregator( OTA ), which provides the facility of booking Hotels, buses, railways, and Airline Tickets from its online platform. It competes with players like Make Mytrip and Yatra.com. The company is operating in India and the Middle East countries. It has head offices in Mumbai and Dubai. It was founded by Stuart Crighton, Hrush Bhatt, and Matthew Spacie, when they saw a very big opportunity available in the Travel and Hotel industry in India for online players.
2) Cleartrip earns a margin of 15-20% from its hotel and activities businesses and a margin of 5-6% from the flight business.
3) Apart from handling retail customers, they have a dedicated platform for corporate customers. We all know corporates tend to travel a lot, so the company saw a big opportunity and thought of providing a facility in one place, where corporates don’t have to worry about booking travel and hotel tickets every time they go for business trips. Cleartrip book all corporate bookings from this URL
a) In 2010, it launches a mobile app to book online tickets for its users. A product that is stunningly simple.
b) In 2010, it launches operations in UAE.
c) In 2011, Cleartrip comes up with a facility to book travel trips on EMI. Say, If you don’t have lump sum Rs. 50k for going to Kerala for a vacation trip, you can now book the same on Cleartrip by paying on EMIs basis.
d) In 2011, when it completes 5 years, at that the company claimed, they were doing 20k transactions every day.
e) In 2012, Cleartrip Launches Last Minute Hotel Booking Service, Quickeys, a quick hotel booking application that offers last minute hotel deals.
f) In 2012, Cleartrip offers cab booking services. After flight, railway and hotel bookings, Cleartrip has now added another feather to its cap with the Cab services.
g) In 2013, Cleartrip Launches Route Finding & Booking Service Waytogo. Using Waytogo, users will be able to search for various route and mode of travel options.
h) In 2014, they were driving 43% traffic and 30% transactions from Mobile.
i) In 2016, they were driving 75% traffic and 42% transactions from Mobile.
j) In 2017, Uber forges partnership with Cleartrip. Cleartrip under which people booking their trip through Cleartrip will be able to book an Uber from the Cleartrip app itself.
k) In 2018, Cleartrip expanded to the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region. The company acquired Saudi Arabia-based Flyin, an online travel aggregating company, expanding its presence in the MENA region.
5) Concur, DAG Ventures and Gund Investment Corporation are the investors in the company.
6) Currently, Cleartrip has 18-20% market share in India and the company is expecting to cross 700 Cr of revenue in 2020.
Cleartrip Limited Unlisted Shares Details:
|Total Available Shares:||3000|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best In Industry Per Equity Share|
Promoters And Management:
Financials of Cleartrip Limited Unlisted Shares:
|Year||Revenue||Employee Expense||Other Expense||PAT||Shares||EPS|