(i) Inspired by thoughts of the great thinker Swami Vivekananda, a teenage engineering student set out in 1991 to contribute to India’s Progress (Bharat Vikas).
(ii) In 1993, he started a non-profit Bharat Vikas Pratishthan to funds of poor & needy students, having been through financial struggles himself. His career began with Telco (now Tata Motors) as a graduate trainee engineer in 1995 and his non-profit now started to help rural youth get jobs and livelihood.
(iii) The birth of BVG (Bharat Vikas Group) in 1997 as a housekeeping company with 8 people & 1 client. Sheer focus on the quality of work, ‘Yes, we can’ approach to work, and a dedicated team of BVGians has taken BVG from an 8-member housekeeping company to India’s Largest Integrated services company with 75000+ employees, serving 800+ sites for 750+ customers in 70 cities across 20 states across India.
(iv) It has now grown to become an integrated services company with an employee strength of more than 65,000.
What is BVG Group?
1. India’s Largest Integrated Service Company in India.
2. Asia’s Largest Police Support Service.
3. India’s largest Emergency Ambulance Service.
4. Pioneers of Mechanized housekeeping in India.
5. 100+ Train cleaned and maintained every day.
Today they have big clients like Bajaj, Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Fiat, in automobile companies, and ONGC, ITC, Hindustan lever, Accenture, and Indian Railways in the public-private sector.
FY19-20 Business Outlook
1. The Company won some prestigious contracts during the year, including lake rejuvenation contracts under the Dahod and Sholapur smart city development programs initiated by the Government of India.
2. The Company also commenced providing emergency ambulances in the union territories of Jammu, Kashmir, and Leh.
3. This year the Company was awarded door to door collection and disposal of garbage for the city of Nagpur, thereby, adding to the list of cities and municipalities where solid waste management is carried out by the Company.
4. COVID19 has not had a significant impact on the operations and functioning of the company. There are various segments in which the company operates (viz. running and maintenance of ambulances and police vehicles, solid waste management, cleaning and maintenance of essential premises such as Government buildings, hospitals etc.) where there has been no stoppage of work and in fact, the level of operations have increased.
|Total Available Shares:||Not Available|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||50 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best in Industry Per Equity Share|