(i) Inspired by thoughts of the great thinker Swami Vivekananda, a teenage engineering student set out in 1991 to contribute to India’s Progress (Bharat Vikas).
(ii) In 1993, he started a non-profit Bharat Vikas Pratishthan to funds of poor & needy students, having been through financial struggles himself. His career began with Telco (now Tata Motors) as a graduate trainee engineer in 1995 and his non-profit now started to help rural youth get jobs and livelihood.
(iii) The birth of BVG (Bharat Vikas Group) in 1997 as a housekeeping company with 8 people & 1 client. Sheer focus on the quality of work, ‘Yes, we can’ approach to work, and a dedicated team of BVGians has taken BVG from an 8-member housekeeping company to India’s Largest Integrated services company with 75000+ employees, serving 800+ sites for 750+ customers in 70 cities across 20 states across India.
(iv) It has now grown to become an integrated services company with an employee strength of more than 65,000.
What is BVG Group?
1. India’s Largest Integrated Service Company in India.
2. Asia’s Largest Police Support Service.
3. India’s largest Emergency Ambulance Service.
4. Pioneers of Mechanized housekeeping in India.
5. 100+ Train cleaned and maintained every day.
Today they have big clients like Bajaj, Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Fiat, in automobile companies, and ONGC, ITC, Hindustan lever, Accenture, and Indian Railways in the public-private sector.
FY19-20 Business Outlook
1. The Company won some prestigious contracts during the year, including lake rejuvenation contracts under the Dahod and Sholapur smart city development programs initiated by the Government of India.
2. The Company also commenced providing emergency ambulances in the union territories of Jammu, Kashmir, and Leh.
3. This year the Company was awarded door to door collection and disposal of garbage for the city of Nagpur, thereby, adding to the list of cities and municipalities where solid waste management is carried out by the Company.
4. COVID19 has not had a significant impact on the operations and functioning of the company. There are various segments in which the company operates (viz. running and maintenance of ambulances and police vehicles, solid waste management, cleaning and maintenance of essential premises such as Government buildings, hospitals etc.) where there has been no stoppage of work and in fact, the level of operations have increased.
FY20-21 Business Outlook
1. The Financial Year under review was an extremely challenging environment. The pandemic emerged as a global challenge, taking a huge toll on both the physical and mental health of the general population. The Company rose to the challenge amidst this unprecedented environment, managing to minimize the impact on its revenue streams from facility services, with an improved profitability.
2. The Company had commenced providing emergency medical services in the union territories of Jammu, Kashmir and Leh towards the end of last year, and further consolidated it in the current year, gaining wide recognition and appreciation for the services during the COVID outburst, especially from local communities.
3. Later, in June this year, the Company successfully handed over to the customer its maiden Solar EPC project of 100 MW at Chennai, having commissioned it well within the given time. Owing to its award-winning performance in this contract, BVG India further received similar solar EPC contracts in the states of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
4. Under Solid Waste Management as being a key contributor in BVG growth, winning contracts in Haryana and Maharashtra.
5.Despite restrictions imposed due to COVID, BVG India bagged certain prestigious contracts such as RBI Mumbai and IIM Ahmedabad for providing facility management services, while continuing its foray into Infrastructure sector through key contracts for airports and road transport.
|Total Available Shares:||Not Available|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Lot Size:||50 Shares|
|Current Unlisted Share Price:||₹ Best in Industry Per Equity Share|
Please find below the procedure for buying BVG India Limited Unlisted Share at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling BVG India Limited Unlisted Share at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of BVG India Limited Unlisted Share depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the BVG India Limited Unlisted Share from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy BVG India Limited Unlisted Share then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
Taxes will remain the same irrespective of listing of shares, if bought in unlisted market. Actually, to be eligible for taxes as per listed market, one has to pay STT on buying and selling of shares. But, if you buy in unlisted and sell in listed market, one pay STT only on selling so, taxes of listed market will not be applicable
If you buy BVG India Limited Unlisted Share from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of BVG India Limited Unlisted Share Instantly?
The BVG India Limited Unlisted Share are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of BVG India Limited Unlisted Share can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their BVG India Limited Unlisted Share.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their BVG India Limited Unlisted Share in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about BVG India Limited Unlisted Share, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.