About TRL Krosaki Unlisted Share
1. TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited (TRL Krosaki), is a Company incorporated in the year 1958 under the name of ‘Belpahar Refractories Limited’, which had set up its plant at Belpahar, Jharsuguda in 1959 to meet the refractories requirement of steel, aluminium and copper industries of the country. It was subsequently renamed as Tata Refractories Limited (TRL) in the year 1986.
2. TRL Krosaki is an Integrated Management Systems (IMS) certified company and is the No.1 refractories manufacturing company in India. It manufactures a wide range of products like Basic, Dolomite, High Alumina, Monolithics, Silica, Taphole Clay and RH Snorkel Refractories. The company also provides technical services to its customers in the form of Refractories Management Services, Refractories Engineering Services and Technical Support Services.
3. Krosaki Harima Corporation (KHC), Japan, which is a leading refractories player of the World, has 77.62% stake in the Company. KHC was established in 1919 and it accumulated technologies over 96 years which helps in providing solutions backed by latest technologies. ‘Krosaki Harima’ is an associate of Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, Japan which has a global ranking of being the 2nd steel producer in the world.
4. The Company has two Associate Companies namely TRL Krosaki Asia Pte Limited, Singapore and Almora Magnesite Limited, Almora, Uttarakhand. TRL China Limited, a refractories manufacturing company in People’s Republic of China is a wholly owned subsidiary of TRL Asia Pte Limited. The association with KHC has benefited the Company in accessing the latest technology and diversified its products, thus increasing its potential to penetrate the world refractories market. KHC and TRL Krosaki have jointly emerged as the 4th largest refractories manufacturer in the world.
Business Strategy of TRL Krosaki in FY2020
1. India is expected to be one of the few countries with good demand of steel in the medium term. In line with the increase in demand of steel, refractories demand is also expected to grow. TRL Krosaki growth strategy driven by capital investment in critical areas to increase plant capacities and add new product lines will help to achieve its long-term objective of increasing market share. The new product line of Alumina Graphite (AG) refractories manufacturing facility with technology from Krosaki Harima Corporation, Japan is expected to be commissioned during 2021.
2. In general, Alumina Graphite manufacturing is a high end technology and most precision process; therefore a handful of other refractories manufacturers produce these products.
3. In Fy2020- TRL Krosaki has maintained its share of business of 70% in Dolomite in India and has increased its footprint in overseas market. The Company has emerged as one of the top service providers in Trough management and the revenue from Trough management contracts has increased by 57%.
4. Tap Hole Clay remains one of the focused products of the Company and the revenue from Tap Hole Clay product has increased by 16%.
5. High Alumina Spinel (SLM) bricks for application in Steel Ladles has become one of the focused products of the company and the revenue from SLM bricks has increased by 49%.
6. Revenue from another focused product, Direct Bonded Magnesite Chrome (DBMC) has increased by 5%.
7. Company’s silica bricks for coke-oven equipment have performed well and the Company is receiving repeat orders from its customers. South American market continues to be a focused market of the Company for supply to Copper industries and is witnessing a steady increase in customer base.
Manufacturing Plants of TRL Krosaki
1. Belpahar Plant – Belpahar – Plant capacity is 2,25,210 MTPA, manufacturing Basic, Dolomite, High Alumina, Silica, Castable, Precast pre fired shapes, Flow control products (New plant with KHC Technology) and Tap Hole Clay (New plant with KHC technology).
2. Salem Plant – Capacity of the Plant is 14,400 MTPA, manufacturing Basic ramming mass and Tundish Spray Mass.
3. TRL Jamshedpur – Capacity of the Plant is 30,000 MTPA, manufacturing Silica Ramming Mass and Precast Prefired Shapes.
4. TRL MP – Capacity of the Plant is 18,000 MTPA, manufacturing Alumina bricks and Alumina Castables.
5. TRL Gujarat – Plant capacity is 66,000 MTPA, manufacturing Alumina bricks and Alumina Castables.
6. TRL China – Plant capacity is 90,000 MTPA, manufacturing Mag-C bricks and AMC bricks.
Industry Serve by TRL Krosaki
1. Iron Industry – TRL Krosaki has been serving the Iron Making industry over a number of decades and plays significant role in improving industry performance by supplying silica and fireclay refractories for different revamping and repair jobs in Coke Oven Batteries (both tall and short) in India as well as in abroad.
2. Lime Industry – TRL Krosaki has been serving the lime industry since 1980. They have supplied more than 66 numbers of Lime kilns and completed 43 lime kilns project worldwide in different capacity
3. Steel, Aluminium, Power, Copper and Cement Industries.
Clients of TRL Krosaki
|Total Available Shares:||100|
|Face Value:||₹ 10 Per Equity Share|
|Particulars (Fig. in Cr.)||2020-21||2019-20||2018-19||2017-18||2016-17||2015-16|
|Profit Before Interest,Depreciation & Taxes||91||175||178||107||102||67|
|Profit before Taxes||57||131||130||72||63||21|
|Profit After Taxes||44||101||85||47||46||13|
|Shareholders' Funds - per Share(Rs.)||238||233||200||169||155||136|
|Dividend - (%)||64||145||122||66||63||20|
|Employees - (Numbers)||1427||1458||1435||1332||1291||1294|
Please find below the procedure for buying TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Please find below the procedure for selling TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares at UnlistedZone.
Lock-in period of TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares depends upon category of investors.
DIS - Delivery Instruction Slip is the way through which an investor can sell or transfer the TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares from his/her demat account to any other demat account. There are two Types of DIS Slip.
In the last 4-5 years, the unlisted share market has become quite big and as a result of that, the ticket size has reduced from usual 5-10 Lac to 35-50k in today's scenario. So, via our UnlistedZone platform, if somebody wants to buy TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares then minimum investment would be 35-50k.
Yes, buying and selling of unlisted shares in India is 100% legal.
If you sell your shares within 2 years, then you will have to pay Short-term Capital gain on unlisted shares. Short-Term Capital Gain is added in your Income. So, as per individual tax slab you need to pay capital gain tax.
If you sell your shares after 2 years, then you will have to pay Long-term Capital gain on unlisted shares LTCG is 20% with indexation benefits.
After listing of shares, the unlisted shares which you have bought through unlisted market, will be taxed at listed rates, if sold through exchange. So, taxes of listed market will be applicable. And, to calculate holding time, for determining LTCG or STCG, the purchase date of unlisted shares will be applicable.
If you buy TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares from UnlistedZone then these shares can checked in two ways. However, before we tell you the process of checking of shares, it is intimated that as per SEBI regulations, the shares can be transferred in demat account only.
Check credit of TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares Instantly?
The TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares are credited in demat account same day of transferring funds in our company's bank account.
The price of TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares can be checked in two ways. First, you can join our telegram channel where on daily basis we share the latest prices of all the unlisted shares in the morning and secondly, you can register on UnlistedZone.live platform to see the historical graphs and prices of all the shares at one place.
If you see the thesis of investment in the unlisted shares then it is being done mainly to take the advantage of IPO market. And, if the IPO plans of company get delayed due to market conditions or any other reason then demand suddenly drops in the market. The unlisted market works mainly on demand and supply and if there is no IPO news then getting exit would be difficult.
"UnlistedZone is India's fastest and leading marketplace to buy and sell unlisted shares. In the last 3 years, we have already served more than 1 million users on the platform. The total transactions value done from the platform is already more than 100 Crores. The name of our Co-founders Mr. Umesh Paliwal and Dinesh Gupta publish regularly in leading newspapers like MoneyControl, Business-Standard, ET etc for their views on IPO and Unlisted market. In the last 3 years, UnlistedZone has made a good name for itself in the industry and gained a trust of their users. So, the new investors should not be worried about any kind of fraud that is mostly happens with unkown brokers in the market while doing investment with UnlistedZone."
We at UnlistedZone do the valuation based on 2 methods.
As an investor in the unlisted space, we would always recommend that you must check all the risk parameter carefully before investing in the unlisted space.
We source shares either from the employees or initial investors looking to liquidate their TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares.
Pre-IPO shares means which are planning for an IPO in near future. So, all the shares which are traded on the platform are not Pre-IPO Shares. However, if the company's business is going good and then demand will always be there in the unlisted space, so even if the IPO does not come, the investors can easily liquidate their TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares in the unlisted market itself.
Rules and regulations of SEBI are applicable in the Unlisted space like lock-in period of 6 months, paying of Stamp Duty, and DP Charges for every transaction etc. However, to become an unlisted broker there is no such regulation by SEBI as of yet.
For tracking news and other information about TRL Krosaki Refractories Unlisted Shares, one can visit our website wherein we post news and other information on daily basis and one can also join our telegram channel.