(i) HDB Financials is a non-deposit NBFC offering a wide range of loans and assets finance products to individuals, emerging businesses, and micro-enterprise. As of 31.12.2019, the HDFC Bank holds 95.3% stakes in HDB Financials.
(ii) HDFC Security is the leading retail broking firms in India with ~8 Lakh active clients and the second-biggest broker after Zerodha. As of 31.12.2019, the HDFC Bank holds 97.3% stakes in HDFC Security.
Today, they have come up with Q3FY20 results of HDB Financials and HDFC Security, along with their promoter’s HDFC Bank.
Let us see how both Unlisted shares have performed?
1. Total AUM as on 31.03.2019 was ~Rs. 55000 Crores which has increased to ~Rs. 59000 Crores in the first 9M of FY20. [ Positive Growth ]
2. For the first 9M of FY20, the interest income grew by 22.2% to Rs. 3034 Crores as against Rs. 2483 in the first 9M of FY19. [ Positive Growth ]
3. In the first 9MFY20, PAT stands at Rs.770 Crores as compared to Rs. 820 Crores in the previous 9M of FY19. [ Negative Growth ]
1. For the first 9M of FY20, the total income was Rs. 584 Crores as against Rs. 565 Crores, in the first 9M of FY19. [ Positive Growth ]
2. PAT for the nine months of FY20 was Rs. 250 Crores as against Rs. 223 Crores for the first 9M of FY19. [ Positive Growth ].