Frick India, the company engaged in manufacturing, supply, execution of Industrial Refrigeration, and Air-conditioning system has released its Q1FY21 earnings.
1. The company has clocked a revenue of 44.70 Crores in the first quarter, which is down by 37% QoQ and 0.4% YoY.
2. In the quarter, the company has saved around 2.08 Crores in employee benefits expense.
3. Frick India has clocked an EBITDA margins of 16% this quarter as compared to 13% last quarter and 7.44% in the same quarter last year. So, the company has shown excellent margins.
4. PAT for this quarter has come at 4.94 Crores, down by 26% QoQ and up by massive 1.82x times as compared to the same quarter last year.
5. EPS for this quarter has come at Rs. 80 per share.