1. The company has posted a decent growth of 17% QoQ basis and 14.44% on YoY Basis.
2. The company has posted a Profit of 74 Lakh against loss of 31 Cr last Qtr and a loss of 46 Cr last year which is big positive for the company.
3. The Gross NPA has also gone down QoQ basis from 8.26% to 7.52%.
4. The Bank has issued 1,98,32,130 Equity Shares @ Rs. 140/- per Equity Share (including premium of Rs. 130/- per share) to FIH Mauritius Investments Limited. Out of the said issue of Equity Shares, the Bank has received an amount of Rs. 35/- per Equity Share (Rs. 2.50/- towards Share Capital and Rs. 32.50/- towards Share premium)-aggregating to Rs. 69,41,24,550/- (Rupees Sixty Nine Crore Forty One Lakhs Twenty Four Thousand and Five Hundred Fifty) towards application and allotment money.
5. The Bank has also issued 6,64,63,329 Warrants (being Compulsorily convertible into or exchangeable for Equity Shares) @ Rs. 140/- per warrant (including premium of Rs. 130/- per warrant ) to FIH Mauritius Investments Limited. Out of the said issue of warrants, the Bank has received an amount of Rs. 56/- per warrant (Rs. 3/- towards Warrant Capital and Rs. 53/- towards warrant premium) aggregating to Rs. 372,19,46,424 towards application and allotment money.
6. Consequent to the above the paid up equity capital of the Bank increased from Rs. 81.01 crores to Rs. 85.97 crores and share premium account from Rs.647.51 crores to Rs. 1064.22 crores. The Bank has also accounted share warrant capital amounting to Rs. 19.94 crores.